Modernizing the Datacenter for Industrial Scale Private and Public Clouds
The rapid adoption of cloud services -- especially among enterprises and service providers -- has created unprecedented demand to modernize traditional data centers.
Who are the drivers behind the data center modernization movement? What are the underlying approaches, architectures and technology? What are the big payoffs for companies that are moving forward today?
In this webinar:
- What is the software defined cloud?
- What is the step-change improvement in terms of cost, CPU efficiency, scale or security?
- Who are modernizing their data centers and why are they doing it?
- What opportunities do the new data centers provide?
- What is the role for open source and standards?
- What is driving the demand for modernization?